This could be something like "Mary Smith's Crypto Scam"
i.e: USD320,000 or AUD190,000 or EUR 200,000
NOTE: DO NOT include any "profits" because it was never real but part of the scam to get you excited; only include actual value that you sent to the scammers.
e.g. 12.562545 BTC, 17.564325 ETH, 187,9876.23 USDT etc
NOTE: DO NOT include any "profits" as these were never real. List only the value that you sent to the scammers.
This is the date of the first scam transaction
This is the date of the last scam transaction
Provide an exhaustive list of every unique identifier you have for the scammer or scammers, including:
(1) Email Addresses
(2) WhatsApp Numbers and other messenger apps such as Viber, Telegram, Discord, Signal, Line, etc. (Make sure you tell us which app)
(3) Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networking profiles
(4) Websites used in the scam
(5) Did the scammers have you install a mobile application for the scam? If so, provide us with the download link for the app or apps.
(6) IP Addresses and logged time stamps (if any have been captured)
(7) Anything Else that will help us investigate.
Do not send screen shots, we need text that can be copy and pasted
Please enter the name or username of the person who referred you to us OR;
If you found us in a search engine, what search terms did you use?